Friday, July 12, 2013

Let me introduce myself . . . my name is Les Markel, lifetime resident of Central PA. Have been a professional musician working this area for the past 40+ years.

I will be talking about many things in the weeks to come related to music & entertainment. I will always welcome your comments.

Were about to take it to the streets, so stick around, we're about to have some fun.

WELCOME to the SWEET STREET MUSIC blog!

********************************************************************************

Don't miss Greg Adams & East Bay Soul appearing this Sunday evening at Long's Park in Lancaster, PA (part of their Summer Free Concert Series). This band is a combination of Funk & Soul. Greg Adams is a former member of the famed band TOWER of POWER!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment